Sorry for the long absence. I’ve been gone so long I didn’t even notice that my domain mapping had expired! Life as a (that is to say, THE) developer and DBA for an international airline company is demanding to say the very (very) least. Between migrating a half terrabyte Sharepoint site from MOSS 2007 to Sharepoint 2010, and writing Java apps to integrate Oracle, PervasiveSQL, and SQL Server applications, and just dealing with the awesomeness of working on and around Learjets EVERY DAY… well… I’m just too busy to keep up the posts. But I will try to make an effort as the months FLY past! 😉
- Visual Studio 2012 puts the “Ug!” in “Ugly”
- What a Year Brings
- Installing Sharepoint 2010 Farm on a Single VMWare VM
- Access 2010: A Rare Second Chance
- Waaaay too busy to post….
- I’ll just leave this here…..
- Can’t Save Sharepoint Doc Even with proper permissions
- Can I Kick It? Yes I Can!
- Lessons Learned from a Cheese Curd maker
- I’ll just leave this here….
- So You Want To Be An Air Traffic Controller?
- A Toast to Brent!
- Does “Denali” portend the end of OLAP?
- Anti-Oopsie Tip of the Day
- The database principal is set as the execution context of one or more procedures, functions, or event notifications and cannot be dropped.
- That DBA Look…
- TSQL Cursor Options
- 2008 != 2008R2
- SSMS Tab Bar is Nearly Useless
- I Cannot Believe How Buggy MS Access Has Become!